Loyal Service Agency Inc. knows that nothing beats the comfort of being in your own home. We strive to not only deliver the absolutely best experience to our patients, but also their families by delivering personalized in-home health care services. Skilled Nursing Care is just one of the In-Home Health Care Services provided by our professional experienced care teams.
Your personalized care plan may also include other In-Home Health Care Services such as: Targeted Case Management, Home Health Aide or Personal Care Assistant, Physical Therapy, and Respiratory Therapy.
Our professional experienced care teams are proud to provide unparalleled professional In-Home Health Care services. Loyal Service Agency Inc. provides Home Health Care Services as prescribed by your treating physician and keeps you in the comfort of your own home.
Loyal Service Agency Inc. provides the level of in-home skilled nursing care as prescribed by your treating physician. Your physician will draft your personal plan of care. A personal plan of care specifies the number of hours of skilled nursing care you require. Your physician provides detailed instruction and outlines the necessary duties for your nurse in your personal plan of care. Your skilled nursing care will be provided by one of our Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN). Care will be provided in accordance to your plan of care to keep you in the comfort of your home. Loyal Service Agency Inc. will assign you a RN case manager to supervise your personal care team. Your assigned RN case manager will ensure continuity of care.
Your skilled nursing care team will teach you and your family caregivers about your care. They will go over your personal plan of care in great detail with you. Your RN or LPN will also provide you with direct care. Skilled nursing care will also include the active management, observation, and evaluation of your care. All services that can be done safely by a non-medical person (or by yourself) without the supervision of a nurse, is not considered skilled nursing care. This includes all services that are provided by a family caregiver, home health aide, or personal care assistant.
• Health Assessments including blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs
• Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
• Administering medication including injections, inhalants, eye drops, oral, and topical medications
• Set up and maintain a medication schedule, including weekly pill boxes or automatic dispensers
• Track oxygen levels, use heart monitors, or other advanced in-home equipment
• Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
• Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
• Teaching about diseases and treatment
• Implementing a clinical care plan
• Measuring height and weight
• Controlling infections
Loyal Service Agency Inc. is proud to be your in-home health care provider of choice. Call us today to get started with the best in Home Health Care Providers.